If you are an individual seeking support for your own mental health recovery, check out the resources page.
Do people in your faith community talk about mental health?
Do you have a faith-filled response to mental health issues?
Do your leaders know where to access faith and mental health resources in the community?
Sanctuary Mental Health Ministries offers:
- Mental health seminars
- Biblically-based messages and sermons
- Workshops to meet the needs of your community
- Living Room and Family Room facilitators training and group support
- Clergy, ministry teams, staff and lay leaders training
- Faith-based resources and community referrals
to assist faith communities support mental health matters in the church and parish. Sanctuary's BE LOVE process starts with a conversation is supported by sermons, seminars and/or workshops and ministry approaches to support the unique needs of the denomination, church and/or parish.
For more information about preparing people of faith to support mental health recovery in the community visit the OFFERINGS pages on this website or phone or e-mail us.